How to obtain Turkish citizenship after permit residency
- Learn about how to obtain Turkish citizenship through work permit:
- What are the most prominent advantages of Turkish citizenship?
- Other popular ways to obtain citizenship:
The choice of foreigners to obtain Turkish citizenship over other developed nationalities around the world was not a random or unorganized choice, but was a natural result of the development and excellence witnessed by Turkey, in addition to the economic recovery, urban sophistication and political stability.
Not to forget the ease of obtaining it through various methods, the most prominent of which is the work permit, and this will be our discussion in the next article.
Learn about how to obtain Turkish citizenship through work permit:
The basic condition that must be met in order to be able to apply for Turkish citizenship after residency is to reside in Turkey for five continuous years without interruption, and in addition to the following conditions :
- The applicant must be over the legal age (ie the age of eighteen) and must be of sane mind.
- He must not be a carrier of any contagious or communicable disease in order to preserve public health and prevent the spread of diseases among citizens.
- He should not have a judicial record in order to maintain public security in Turkey and to ensure that the applicant is not a threat to the security situation.
- He must have a job or a stable source of income that suffices him and his family if they are with him.
- He must have the ability to speak Turkish to enable him to integrate and deal with society.
- He must provide evidence and documents confirming the sincerity of his intention to live and settle in Turkey.
- Add to all of the above that he must be of good reputation and good morals.
What are the most prominent advantages of Turkish citizenship?
There are many reasons and many motives that encouraged foreigners to search for a way to obtain Turkish citizenship and enjoy the many privileges it offers, the most prominent of which are mentioned in the following paragraph:
1 - Obtaining a Turkish passport:
- You can apply for this passport immediately after you have obtained Turkish citizenship.
- The Turkish passport has been ranked among the first 30 passports in the world, and this is an important indication of its strength.
- It allows you to enter more than 77 countries around the world without the requirement of obtaining a transit visa.
- Through it, it is possible to enter nearly 33 countries in the world with a visa that is automatically obtained at the moment of arrival.
- There are also 8 countries in the world that grant the holder of this passport an electronic visa.
2- Citizenship opens doors for you to work:
- The holder of this nationality gets excellent job opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
- Through it, you can practice professions that a foreigner is prohibited from practicing, such as veterinary medicine, pharmacy, law .
- It is possible to start private commercial and investment projects with easy procedures.
3- All family members get it:
- The whole family will get it, but children must be under the age of 18.
- Only one wife can obtain it if the foreigner is married to two women.
- A child over the legal age can obtain it if he has special needs.
4- Dual citizenship:
- According to Turkish law, it is not required to give up the mother's nationality in exchange for obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- The holder can benefit from both the advantages offered by both nationalities.
The advantages of this citizenship are not limited to what has been mentioned only, but there are other advantages related to the Turkish state that were an incentive for many people and increased the importance of this citizenship, most notably:
- Turkey has a distinguished geographical location in the middle of three continents and overlooks the most important seas and water bodies.
- The Turkish city of Istanbul spans two continents at the same time, which gave it their characteristics together.
- Turkey has a developed and modern infrastructure that competes with the most important countries in the world, such as (the new Istanbul airport - the new Istanbul Water Canal - public transportation, highways, etc.).
- The importance of the Turkish economy and its impact on all areas and sectors of life cannot be overlooked. It is expected that by 2030 AD, it will be among the first five economies in the world, thanks to the strategic plans set by the Turkish government in order to maintain its steady growth and also thanks to the composition of the young population in contrast to European countries that suffer from a large population pyramid.
- Through this citizenship, the investor will get a lot of facilities in completing transactions, completing his work and moving between countries.
Other popular ways to obtain citizenship:
Did you know that one of the most prominent features of Turkish citizenship is that you can obtain it in different and varied ways? check it out now.
1 - Purchasing a real estate whose value is not less than two hundred and fifty thousand US dollars but you need not to sell it before three years have passed since the date of its purchase.
2- A financial investment of no less than five hundred thousand US dollars for a period of three years.
3- Depositing a minimum of five hundred thousand US dollars in a Turkish bank with a commitment not to withdraw it before three years.
4- Marriage to a Turkish citizen (it is not possible to apply for it until three years have passed since the date of marriage) until it is ascertained that it is real and that it aims to form a family.
5- In the event that a Turkish family adopts a foreign citizen, but it is required that he is under the legal age and not be a source of danger to security in Turkey.
Numerous information and details about Turkish citizenship were provided to you in this article by Ramzy Real Estate editor team. We hope that you have received adequate answers about your inquiries.
Do not forget that among the services we provide to you is your assistance in obtaining citizenship, and we follow all procedures and provide you with all the important advice.
On May 13, 2022, the Turkish government issued a decision to raise the amount of obtaining Turkish citizenship through the purchase of real estate to a value of 400,000 dollars instead of 250,000 dollars. The decision has been implemented starting in 12th June 2022.
The investor has the right to buy a real estate or several properties with the new amount of $400,000 in order to obtain citizenship, provided that the investor must keep the property for 3 years and he mustn’t sell the property he purchased for the purpose of citizenship before 3 years from the date of purchasing. For more information about the Turkish citizenship law and its conditions, click here.
At Ramzy Real Estate Company, we are glad to accompany you on the journey of buying property in Turkey and to provide you with a range of services to make the process smooth and easy , as we are always keen to present a variety of options for residential and investment properties in addition to helping you obtain Turkish citizenship for those looking for it.
- Legal advice .
- Property Management.
- After-sales services .
- Legal services and obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Buying and selling real estate in Turkey.
- For more details, you can contact us via the communication platforms or via the WhatsApp attached on the site.
Editing by Ramzy Real Estate Team ©
related articles :
buying property in Istanbul
Istanbul luxury real estate
Turkish citizenship by investment
Istanbul property prices 2020-2021
Turkish citizenship by buying property
Real estate prices in Turkey 2020-2021
Istanbul property investment
Villas for sale in Istanbul European side
obtain permanent residence in Turkey
cheap apartments for sale in Istanbul 2020-2021
#apartments #istanbul #turkish_citizinship