Why is Turkey considered one of the strongest nationalities?
Many foreigners are keen to obtain Turkish citizenship to live in Turkey, because of Turkish passport ranks 53rd according to the Passport Guide Index, as Turkish passport holders have the possibility to travel without a visa to 111 travel destinations around the world or obtain a visa once they arrive to many countries such as Brazil, Qatar, Albania and South Korea, this passport allows holders to travel immediately to many countries around the world, and one of these advantages is entering to 26 countries of Schengen region
There are European countries that the Turkish passport can enter without a visa, including Macedonia, Georgia, Albania, Russia, Belarus, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Tuvalu, Serbia and Ukraine.
You can also enter 13 Arab countries without a visa, including Tunisia, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Sudan, Qatar, Oman, Libya, Lebanon, Jordan, Bahrain, Mauritania, Somalia, as well as East Asian and South American countries such as Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia, Argentina, Iran, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Paraguay, Taiwan, Uruguay, Thailand.
Turkish citizenship advantages:
• Turkish citizenship allows travel to more than a hundred countries around the world.
• Work on Turkish territory in all sectors, fields and government interests without the need to obtain a work permit.
• Getting Turkish citizen benefits, such as the retirement law and free public transport
• Work in professions that foreigners are prohibited from practicing, such as law, dentistry, veterinary, pharmacy, notifier, translation (certified translator), tourist guide professions and maritime professions.
• Take advantage of the privileges offered by the government to Turkish investors in particular, such as tax reduction, financial support, full exemption from value-added tax, and others.
• Get free education and benefit from university payment plans granted to Turkish citizens.
• Obtaining all medical rights offered to Turkish citizens.
• The benefit from the retirement plan as a Turkish citizen.
• The right to vote for all kinds of elections in Turkey.
• Persons who have obtained Turkish citizenship are entitled to obtain a Turkish passport immediately after obtaining Turkish citizenship.
Who has the right to obtain Turkish citizenship?
Turkish law put the conditions for giving Turkish citizenship for those wishing to obtain it. Turkish law detailed the categories that can apply for citizenship in general, which are:
• Obtaining citizenship by birth
• There is one of the family member (father, brother, mother or son) of the applicant who has previously obtained Turkish citizenship.
• Completion of university education in Turkey.
• There is Turkish or Ottoman origins for the applicant.
• Marriage to a Turkish citizen
• Getting the citizenship by adoption, Turkey allows its citizens to adopt children. Therefore, if a Turkish citizen (or a Turkish family) adopts an immature foreign child, it allows him to get citizenship.
• Granting exceptional cases by government decision.
• Obtaining citizenship through investment by purchasing a property in Turkey worth 400 thousand dollars, or establishing a company or business in Turkey, or making a bank deposit of 500 thousand dollars in a Turkish bank.
The required documents:
Turkish government has facilitated the procedures for obtaining citizenship, whether through direct investment or through the acquisition of real estate.
The papers required to be submitted to obtain citizenship vary according to the applicant’s category. But in this article, we will focus on the papers required in for investor who purchases a property worth 400 thousand dollars and the stages that the investor’s file goes through since submitting the documents until he receives his Turkish identity and his new passport.
The investor’s original passport, translated by a translator, and certified by a notary, and also the passport of each member of his family; Wife and children under the age of 18, translated into Turkish and certified by the Notre.
- The title deed of a real estate known as Tapu, or the sales contract certified by the Noter.
- A real estate evaluation report issued by an evaluation office licensed by Turkish government, and its period must not exceed 3 months from the date of submitting the application, and the value of the property recorded in the real estate appraisal report and the amount recorded in the title deed or the sale contract should be the same.
- A certificate of conformity of the property with the terms of the Turkish Nationality Law, issued by the Land Registry Department.
- Payment receipts from the buyer's own bank account, stamped with the seal of the sending bank, and the total value of the receipts must be in the amount of 400 thousand US dollars or its equivalent in Turkish lira or more.
- Receipts from the seller's bank account (whether individuals or construction companies), stamped with the seal of the receiving bank.
- earthquake insurance called (DASK) for each apartment.
- A document proving the investor's civil status, such as a marriage contract or any other document that proves the civil status of the applicant, whether he is married or single, issued by the competent authorities in the investor's country and translated into Turkish, and certified by the Turkish consulate located in the country of the applicant.
- Power of attorney from the investor to a lawyer to initiate the procedures for the Turkish citizenship file; The agency must be approved by the Notary inside Turkish territory, or at a Turkish consulate abroad.
- If the wife or husband is desired to be included in the buyer’s nationality file, one common agency can be made by the spouses to the lawyer, or an independent agency can be submitted to each of them.
- In cases of divorce, the buyer must provide the mother’s written approval to give her children under the age of 18.
- A Birth certificate for the wife, husband and children under the age of 18, extracted from the hospital in which they were born, translated and certified by Notary, or any document proving birth information; Such as civil registration records, or a civil status document, provided that the name of both the father and the mother’s name are clearly recorded on each document, for each family member.
- Family card, translated into Turkish and certified by the Turkish Consulate.
- A tax number from the Turkish Tax Department, for each family member.
- Paying the Turkish citizenship application tax (the form).
- Real estate Turkish citizenship application form.
- Biometric personal photos (with a white background) for each individual required to obtain in the submitted file.
Status of the second wife:
If a person is married to more than one wife, he must choose only one wife to obtain Turkish citizenship, and he must obtain the approval of the second wife through the Notary.
We should note that holders of some nationalities may need to submit additional documents, such as Palestinians who holds travel documents, they should obtain a permit residence in Turkey, before purchasing a property. Also,\ Palestinian citizen who holds a travel document from another country can apply for Turkish citizenship If his property compliance with specifications to the terms.
As well as people who do not hold the nationality of any country, such as the Bidoon in Kuwait, the same applies to them. They can come to Turkey under a temporary travel document, then obtain a permit residence in Turkey, then buy a property in Turkey, and then apply for Turkish citizenship.
At Ramzy Real Estate Company, we are glad to accompany you on the journey of buying property in Turkey and to provide you with a range of services to make the process smooth and easy , as we are always keen to present a variety of options for residential and investment properties in addition to helping you obtain Turkish citizenship for those looking for it.
- Legal advice .
- Property Management.
- After-sales services .
- Legal services and obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Buying and selling real estate in Turkey.
- For more details, you can contact us via the communication platforms or via the WhatsApp attached on the site.
Editing by Ramzy Real Estate Team ©
related articles :
buying property in Istanbul
Istanbul luxury real estate
Turkish citizenship by investment
Istanbul property prices 2020-2021
Turkish citizenship by buying property
Real estate prices in Turkey 2020-2021
Istanbul property investment
Villas for sale in Istanbul European side
obtain permanent residence in Turkey
cheap apartments for sale in Istanbul 2020-2021
#apartments #istanbul #turkish_citizinship