Maslak, "City of the Rich"... Luxury and sophistication for the elite of Turkish society
Maslak is one of the most famous economic areas not only in Istanbul but throughout Turkey, and it is one of the business centers, and it is also one of the oldest economic areas, as its fame extends since the era of the Ottoman Empire, and it is the undisputed first destination for all major businessmen as well as the largest Turkish companies or Multinational corporations’ companies, a focal point for major universities, banks and many major institutions, this is due to its location, which is not rivaled in terms of importance except Levent area, which is now the center of the highest skyscrapers in Turkey.
The area is characterized by its modern projects with unique modern designs, and it is known as the white-collar area, because most of its residents are from the elite of Turkish people, and the employees of the companies located there are among the most efficient employees in their fields and specialists, and therefore they receive the highest salaries in Turkey.
The importance of Maslak which affiliated to the Sariyer district is due to its location, as it is considered the northern entrance to European Istanbul for those coming from the Asian side once they cross the Bosphorus Strait. And it is the first destination for The Turkish community of ministers, merchants, businessmen and artists to live and settle in, besides being an ideal area for the residence of ambassadors and foreign businessmen, It is the line that extended since the Ottoman Empire, as it was the first choice of the high class since the seventeenth century AD, as it was the area of the nobles, princes, sultans and high people in the Ottoman era, as it combines museums and historical palaces with modern architecture that competes with global cities such as New York, Shanghai and Dubai.
Maslak has a unique location as it is located within the Sariyer district, one of the most prestigious districts in Istanbul, which is surrounded by the Belgrade forests in the north-east of European Istanbul, and the NATO forest in the south, and it is about 5 minutes away from the famous Bosphorus Strait, which separates the city of Istanbul into two sides, the European side. and the Asian side, it is away about 10 km from Taksim Square and the famous Istiklal Street, and about 46 km from Sabiha Airport, it is also about 35 km from the new airport of Istanbul, on the other hand, it is 5 minutes away from the E-80 highway, and 15 minutes from the E-5 highway, so it enjoys an easy access and it just takes only a few minutes to anywhere.
It is also a few minutes away from the Basiktas area, the area of palaces and museums, Sisli in the south, and Eyup Sultan in the east.
On the other hand, Maslak is one of the safest areas in Istanbul due to its distance from the earthquake zone, although Istanbul’s modern buildings and projects are insured against earthquakes, because building laws in Turkey provide for mandatory earthquake insurance, but Sariyer in general and Maslak in particular remain the safest in terms of the nature of its area, which explains that the area was a safe place of palaces as well as historical castles.
The services of Maslak
The Maslak area is characterized by many services, especially since, as we mentioned, it was the home and residence of the nobility since the Ottoman era and today it is the destination of the elite of Turkish society, businessmen and celebrities. It also has the most luxurious and finest shopping centers, Turkish universities and hospitals, as well as the presence of parks and green spaces and other basic and recreational services.
Maslak is characterized by an excellent transportation network, In addition to the bus lines available in it, the area includes the M2 metro, and because of this line you can reach the Fatih area within 15 minutes, passing through the areas of Levent, Taksim Square and Sisli.
As for universities, perhaps the most prominent universities in Maslak are:
• Istanbul Teknik University, one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Istanbul.
• Bey Kent University, which was founded in 1997.
• Nişantaşı University, which was established in 2009.
• Bahçeşehir Private University, which was established in 1998 and is considered one of the best universities in Turkey and preferred by students in more than 45 countries in the world.
As for the shopping centers, it includes Vadi Istanbul Mall, one of the most important and prestigious shopping centers in all of Istanbul due to its luxury and extends over an area of 103,000 square meters and includes many of the most famous brands and international brands.
Maslak also includes the Kanyon Mall, which extends over an area of 37,000 square meters and includes residential complexes, a shopping center and green spaces that increase the beauty of the scene and make it one of the most important tourist places in Istanbul.
Maslak includes many touristic places, including:
- Mehmet Al-Fateh Bridge "on the Bosphorus", and it is one of the suspension bridges linking the European Istanbul with the Asian side.
- Maslak Palace, which was built from 1861 to 1867. It was built during the reign of Sultan Mahmud II and completed during the reign of Sultan Abdul Aziz. It is considered one of the palaces of the Ottoman Empire.
- Belgrade Forest, which is one of the most beautiful parks in Istanbul, and one of the most touristic places that attract locals, and tourists from everywhere, with the breathtaking nature it provides, and it provides its visitors a daily full of barbecue parties and entertainment.
- Inverted House Museum: This strange house is where you will find everything in it upside down instead of being on the ground from its entrance to its exit, and it is a fun and different experience for everyone who enters it to try the details of the inverted house, where you will find the bedrooms, the salon, the bathroom, and the kitchen even the washing machine are all suspended from the ceiling.
Advantages of living in Maslak:
Since the Maslak area is the home of the rich and famous, it is considered one of the most luxurious areas in Istanbul, and is characterized by urban development and its high-rise towers that combine the latest findings of the human mind in construction engineering and imaginative and creative specifications for design, which makes it the most important investment center in Istanbul and the largest real estate development area, It includes the most luxurious residential and investment complexes throughout Turkey, not only Istanbul.
There you find everything the investor wants, whether it is hotel apartments, offices, residential complexes for families, or even student housing, and the advantages of buying an apartment in Maslak area in Istanbul are the following:
- The presence of perfect residential complexes in services to ensure the highest level of luxury and comfort for the residents
- It has the highest profitability returns for real estate owners in Istanbul
- The social character of real estate owners there
- A permanent destination for investment of businessmen and capital
- Maslak is a permanent address for those looking for comfort, luxury and tranquility
- Its proximity to all vital areas of Istanbul.
At Ramzy Real Estate Company, we are glad to accompany you on the journey of buying property in Turkey and to provide you with a range of services to make the process smooth and easy , as we are always keen to present a variety of options for residential and investment properties in addition to helping you obtain Turkish citizenship for those looking for it.
- Legal advice.
- Property Management.
- After-sales services.
- Legal services and obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Buying and selling real estate in Turkey.
- For more details, you can contact us via the communication platforms or via the WhatsApp attached on the site.
Editing by Ramzy Real Estate Team ©
Turkish citizenship by investment
Istanbul property prices 2020-2021
Turkish citizenship by buying property
Real estate prices in Turkey 2020-2021
Villas for sale in Istanbul European side
obtain permanent residence in Turkey
cheap apartments for sale in Istanbul 2020-2021
#apartments #istanbul #turkish_citizinship